Enterprise Memberships

exclusive membership designed to support the needs of your organization.

Many large employers are unaware that (according to CDC data) approximately 10% of their total employee headcount are caregivers of a special-needs child/children. Another 10% are caring for an aging parent/loved one. Hence, 20% of an organization’s employee headcount are caregivers. And EAP-oriented programs don’t address this group effectively.

An enterprise membership can provide employers with great financial benefits in terms of productivity and reduction in utilization of their healthcare benefits, saving serious money. It also communicates that your organization understands the value of caring for the employee caregivers within your organization.


Provide your information below to request a digital brochure.

Our brochure contains research statistics on how an enterprise membership can provide value and enhance your culture.


Reach for Me Enterprise Memberships are organizational, and not individual. Fees vary, depending on your type of organization, and the types of resources you want access to (e.g., specific to a function or enterprise-wide). We also offer special multi-year pricing for new memberships and renewals.

To find out more about membership and pricing options for your organization, please contact us or fill out the online form.

"*" indicates required fields